We’ve made a new release of MOA 11.5.
The new features of this release are:
- new classification methods for text and sparse data: NaiveBayesMultinomial, SGD Stochastic Gradient Descent, and SPegasos.
- new classification methods: LimAttClassifier, LimAttHoeffdingTree, LimAttHoeffdingTreeNB, LimAttHoeffdingTreeNBAdaptive, Perceptron.
- new chunk classification and evaluation methods: EvaluateInterleavedChunks, AccuracyUpdatedEnsemble, AccuracyWeightedEnsemble.
- new regression evaluation methods. Now it is possible to run regression experiments on MOA.
- a reader of arff files for clustering
- multi-label stream generators
- new simplified memory management
You find the download link for this release on the MOA homepage:
Please note that the documentation has also been updated.
The MOA Team