We’ve made a new release of MOA 12.03.
The new features of this release are:
- new measure graphic visualization for classification
- Classifiers are now in subpackages: classifiers.tree, classifiers.bayes, classifiers.functions, classifiers.meta, classifiers.drift,…
- HoeffdingTree, HoeffdingTreeNB, and HoeffdingTreeNBAdaptive are now only one classifier: HoeffdingTree with an option to select how to do the classification at leaves. By default, the option will be NBAdaptive.
- HoeffdingOptionTree, HoeffdingOptionTreeNB, and HoeffdingOptionTreeNBAdaptive are now only one classifier: HoeffdingOptionTree with an option to select how to do the classification at leaves. By default, the option will be NBAdaptive.
- all diferent methods of Leveraging Bagging are now unified in only one classifier: LeveragingBag.
- drift detection methods are in a specific subpackage: moa.classifiers.core.driftdetection
- in the classification tab, now it is possible to store the tasks in a file, and copy and paste the task commands using the right button of the mouse
- in the classification tab, the classifiers show a short description
You find the download link for this release on the MOA homepage:
The MOA Team